Test Manager - 18 month FTC
Contact: Michelle Bishop
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Lead on a very large and complex technology upgrade programme
- 18-month FTC showcasing your test management skills
- Significant scope to influence outcomes for an enterprise organisation
What can our client offer:
Our client, one of New Zealand's most recognisable enterprise businesses, is offering an unparalleled opportunity to make a significant impact during a period of digital transformation. By joining their team, you will receive competitive remuneration, and the flexibility to balance your life and work commitments. You will also be part of a friendly, positive, and supportive team environment.
What you will do:
As a Test Manager, you will be stepping into the thick of an enterprise systems upgrade, a crucial 18-month project focused on updating and transferring a number of business critical systems into the Cloud. You'll hit the ground running, using your expertise to establish a robust test strategy, master test plan, and the corresponding test processes. Your leadership will guide SME business testers and QA resources throughout the project, ensuring a smooth and efficient execution.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
We are seeking an individual with:
- Proven experience in Test Management, particularly within ERP environments.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills to navigate complex business landscapes.
- Expertise in documentation, establishing and executing comprehensive test strategies and plans.
- Clear, confident, and comprehensive communication skills, both written and verbal. This is crucial as you will be coordinating with various teams and stakeholders.
- A knack for thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting quickly to changes.
- If you are a highly skilled, ambitious Test Manager who loves a challenge, we'd love to hear from you. Join our clients digital transformation journey and push the boundaries of innovation together!
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz