Contact: Michelle Bishop
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Foster collaboration with an experienced team, shaping the future of an industry leader
- Lead test activities across the upgrade of business critical systems
- Navigate significant digital transformation within a pivotal 18-month FTC
What can our client offer:
Our client is trailblazing their industry through an exciting digital transformation. They offer a competitive remuneration package and also understand the importance of a work-life balance, which is why they offer flexibility and an enhanced leave policy. Here, you're not just part of a team, you're part of a family – a friendly, positive, and supportive community waiting to welcome you.
What you will do:
As a Test Lead, you'll step into a large and complex upgrade programme, an 18-month project focused on enhancing a number of business critical enterprise applications. Your immediate focus will be on the execution of test strategy, supporting the creation of a master test plan, and supporting test processes. Working alongside a Test Manager, business testers and QA resources, you will help to optimise existing scripts and processes, and importantly, manage key stakeholder engagements.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Significant experience in a Test Leadership capacity with a track record of successful project delivery
- Expertise in documentation and process design
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement abilities
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz