Contact: Olivia King
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Be part of a diverse team, building and improving on AWS and GCP platforms
- Strategic role focusing on cloud strategy, architecture, and design
- Permanent position in our Christchurch office
What our client can offer:
- Opportunity to work on exciting cloud projects
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Chance to influence cloud strategy and design
- Supportive team and management
- An amazing office with onsite café and free parking
- Enhanced leave policy, including lifestyle leave
As a Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and driving cloud strategy and architecture for our clients' projects
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define requirements and align technology solutions
- Designing scalable, secure, and cost-effective cloud solutions
- Evaluating and recommending cloud platforms and technologies
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to the architecture team
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in designing cloud strategies and working with cloud solutions
- Strong background in infrastructure and networking
- Proficiency in AWS and/or GCP (Microsoft Azure skills are also favourable)
- Excellent understanding of cloud architecture principles and best practices
- Familiarity with containerisation technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of automation and infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience in leading and mentoring technical teams
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
Immigrating to New Zealand?
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz