Programme Scheduler (12 month contract)
Contact: Olivia King
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Take part in transformative projects as a Programme Scheduler for a leading NZ company with a solid South Island presence.
- Embark on a 1-year contract with significant involvement in project scheduling and planning.
- Contribute to improving service delivery to communities across the South Island.
What our client can offer:
When you join our client's established team, you're not just taking a contract, you're becoming part of a household name in New Zealand. With a deep-seated commitment to enhancing the lives of everyday Kiwis, this company is determined to reshape how it serves communities through multiple business improvement and transformation initiatives.
What you will do:
In this role, you will form an integral part of an Enterprise Programme Management Office. As the Programme Scheduler (Master Scheduler), your core tasks will involve developing and maintaining programme schedules, conducting planning and update meetings with Project teams, and performing impact analysis of schedule changes.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills by identifying critical delivery issues, proposing mitigation methods, and suggesting alternative courses of action to prevent schedule slippage.
Collaboration will be the name of the game as you work alongside Project/Programme Managers, Resource Planning Analysts, and Project Practice Leads to achieve the best outcomes for the project and the business.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Significant experience in programme scheduling/planning across multiple layers of an organisation.
- Proficiency in project management tools such as MS Project, Planview, ServiceNow.
- Strong organisational skills for structured planning development, implementation, and management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of programme and project management processes, practices, and techniques.
- Proven ability to identify potential opportunities and risks for schedule analysis.
- Experience conducting critical pathway and milestone reviews.
- Experience defining appropriate Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) according to the project delivery strategy
- Comfortable facilitating collaborative workshops.
Please note - we are only able to support candidates holding current full New Zealand working rights, and who are able to commence work prior to August 2023.
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz