Business Analyst (12 month contract)
Contact: Michelle Bishop
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Exciting opportunity with a prominent NZ company actively transforming their services.
- Influential role working within an improvement and business change environment.
- Work alongside senior stakeholders in a dynamic team environment.
What our client can offer:
Our client is a revered entity across New Zealand, dedicated to serving the everyday needs of kiwis. As a reputable brand, they have embarked on an ambitious journey of business improvement and transformation, revolutionizing their services to better serve their communities. Joining their team means more than just a contract - you'll be part of reshaping an industry giant, affecting lives across the South Island.
What you will do:
As a Business Analyst, you will liaise with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), creating a bridge between the business process owners and the implementation team.
You will be instrumental in documenting current and future business processes while advocating for and detailing future business process design to drive change management activities.
With a keen eye on future challenges, you will have the chance to develop innovative solutions and integrate best-practices to design practical processes. Not to mention, you will play a vital role in fostering the adoption and integration of new ways of working.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Relevant tertiary and/or industry qualification with at least 5-7 years' experience in similar roles.
- Proven track record in delivering complex change projects, with a focus on technology-enabled business transformation.
- Mastery in mapping business processes to drive process improvement and readiness for multifaceted business change.
- Proficient in working both independently and collaboratively with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Effective at defining business requirements and influencing a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and workshop facilitation skills.
- Alignment with our client's values and ways of working is essential.
Please note - we are only able to support candidates holding current full New Zealand working rights, and who are able to commence work prior to August 2023.
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz