Project Manager (12 month contract)
Contact: Olivia King
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Influence and shape the future of a reputable New Zealand brand with your project management skills.
- Harness the synergy of cross-functional teams and align it with the grand vision of an ongoing transformation programme.
- Engage deeply with multiple stakeholders, manage risk and budget efficiently, and enable meaningful change within the organization.
What our client can offer:
Our client is a revered name across New Zealand households, delivering essential products and services that resonate with the everyday life of Kiwis. Being an influential presence across the South Island, they constantly strive to better serve their communities through various business improvement and transformation programmes. As a member of this esteemed organization, you'll find yourself at the heart of their transformation, instigating change, and delivering better solutions for New Zealanders.
What you will do:
As a Project Manager with this organisation, you'll find yourself at the helm of change, guiding the ship of transformation. You will be working to an established Project Management Lifecycle and associated practices, fostering relationships with project/program sponsors and business owners.
It will be your responsibility to align project activities with the programme's objectives and lead the governance approach for risk, budget, and stakeholder management. In addition to this, you'll spearhead relationships with key business owners, expert SMEs, and external partners as required, while supporting communication and change management strategies.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- A relevant degree in Business Management or Project Management.
- A solid experience track record, boasting a minimum of seven years in project management roles.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex change projects, particularly those driven by technology and business transformation or financial systems.
- Exceptional team player capabilities but also comfortable working autonomously and with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Flexibility and adaptability, specifically when responding to changes in priorities or environment.
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage diverse teams of business and project professionals.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and management practices and style.
- A dedication to aligning with our client's values and ways of working
Do you thrive in environments that welcome change, growth, and constant learning? If so, don't hesitate – take that leap and apply today. We can't wait to welcome you into this transformation journey.
Please note - we are only able to support candidates holding current full New Zealand working rights, and who are able to commence work prior to August 2023.
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz