Senior Project Manager - contract
Contact: Michelle Bishop
Apply for this job
Save this job
Thank you, your Application has been submitted...
Your application has been submitted.
- Lead pivotal O365 workstreams
- Promote impactful change management and relationship building
- CBD Location - until at least the end of 2023
What our client can offer:
Our client, a prime name in New Zealand, is navigating a dynamic growth phase. They're not just evolving; they're transforming - infusing operations and technology with innovative strategies to redefine their business approach. As part of their committed team, you will contribute to this evolution, embodying their dedication to quality, innovation, and exceptional service delivery.
Here, your work makes a tangible difference, and you'll enjoy the satisfaction of watching your efforts lead to significant outcomes.
What you will do:
You'll be at the helm of a digital workplace project, spearheading two critical projects. You'll be creating new ways of working and ensuring users can seamlessly access all relevant services.
You'll also efficiently project manage the migration to the cloud within M365. In this contract, your work will go beyond technology; you'll foster strong relationships and enable effective change management, recognizing that successful projects thrive on communication and understanding.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Proven experience in senior project management, particularly within digital technology projects.
- Strong understanding of MS products and services, specifically Office 365.
- Exceptional relationship-building and communication skills.
- Expertise in change management, anticipating and mitigating user impacts
- Prior experience with tenant split and file migration would be advantageous.
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to adapt and innovate on the fly.
What to do next:
- Apply using the Apply button on this page
- Include a cover letter if you are Immigrating to NZ (see below)
We have a number of clients who are Accredited Employers who seriously consider applications from candidates keen to immigrate to New Zealand. Please demonstrate your commitment by attaching a cover letter that clearly states your immigration status and preparedness, as well as your motivations, plans, and timeframes.
Returning to New Zealand?
We love to hear from Kiwi’s around the globe who are relocating back to New Zealand. Please get in touch by registering with us at www.sourced.nz
We have clients who are sourcing specialised IT disciplines and are ready and willing to talk to you.
Sourced is a specialist IT Recruitment Agency primarily focused on permanent & contract positions within the Christchurch, Auckland, and wider New Zealand, IT / Technology sector.
Jobseekers come back to us time after time as we look out for them and provide sound, unbiased guidance throughout their careers. Our clients keep coming back because we do what we say we’ll do, working to genuinely understand their business, their culture and their unique dynamic. Keep up to date with all that is happening in your local IT / Technology market by registering with us now at www.sourced.nz