Sourced are IT recruitment specialists and are heavily focused on supporting our local industry. We know Canterbury IT better than anyone; with a dynamic team that boasts the most local experience, Sourced brings fresh ideas and excellent opportunities to the market, everyday. With consistent and high accuracy, relevance and community involvement, Sourced builds long-term partnerships based on honesty, integrity and quality, and provides a complete approach to recruitment with genuine flexibility in our process. With many returning candidates and clients, Sourced do what we say we’ll do: Work to genuinely understand our clients needs and match these to our candidates needs.
What might be interesting to you?
Sourced is well regarded across the board. This comes from our tight-knit, high achieving team and the desire to deliver the best service to our clients and candidates, regardless of the request. We have a very high retention rate and with our huge, open-plan office, we share our experiences, passion and knowledge to create a truly great place to work.
Did you know?
We've achieved some pretty cool things since we started in early 2011
* Seek SARA awards - 2011, 2012 & 2014 (where we won the award for Innovative use of
* WINNER of the RCSA 2016 Excellence in Client Service award
We work in a truly collaborative, rewarding, and fast-paced environment.
We’re diverse in age, stage, international origin and humour, definitely humour. We've created a culture that is fun, team-driven, values and celebrates successes, both at work and in the wider world, and we see our work as an extension of ourselves. Jason and Michelle encourage a high level of input from the team into the ongoing evolution and growth of Sourced and maintain an extremely high staff retention rate.
Many of us have been working in recruitment for many years; some joined from the ICT industry and others simply saw the light and joined us.
About Sourced, the team, and our culture
We have a strong culture at Sourced and collectively strive to make it the best place to work.
We work for each other to make sure our clients and candidates have the best possible outcomes. As a consultant at Sourced, you have the absolute support and eyes of the entire team and it is expected that you would reciprocate (even the dogs would help if they could). This is critical to us, and is the foundation on which we were created. We are rewarded well above market rates but also in general. We really do have a great place.
What we look for
Our Sourced team really enjoy:
- Connecting with candidates, clients and the wider IT community over weeks, months, and often years!
- Working hard to get great results
- Contributing to the overall evolution and success of our business
- Having fun. While we take our work seriously, we're really not a serious bunch
What we look for in our team's tool kit:
- Recruitment experience! The ins and outs and the knowledge of what is important and what is not (right now!). Did we mention that it's fast paced?
- Knowledge and/or passion for IT and Technology is pretty obvious
- The ability to grow with our clients business and engage meaningfully with candidates
- A proven ability to build new business and sustain long term relationships in a professional setting
Join us now
If you would like to join our team, send us your CV and a brief summary of why you want to join the team in any role to: email@example.com